|Please contact us for more information
Precision Quality Software, Inc.
Our Position in the Market
Although we focus on several smaller niches too, our position in the custom software solution market is:
- For department managers in large organizations who need custom database work done and
- who are dissatisfied with internal company resources,
- our services are a way of putting powerful IT resources under such managers' control
- so that they're empowered to get their projects completed quickly, professionally and within budget.
- Unlike traditional IT outsourcing vendors,
- we have assembled a complete solution that is so industry-respected that we are paid to present about it at professional developers' conferences.
A Complete Solution
Our complete-solution approach includes:
- Meeting with you in person, either at our offices in the Reno area, or at your location, anywhere in the U.S.
- Establishing how team members will communicate so that misunderstandings and frustrations are minimized
- Developing a vision and scope for the project
- Developing detailed requirements for the project
- Developing prototype solutions for the project
- Developing alternate designs
- Working with you to evaluate and choose the design that's best for you
- Developing a basic, working, usable product first and fast, so that you've met your basic project objective
- Transitioning to ongoing-improvements mode
In this mode, you identify areas of potential improvement, and do a cost-benefit analysis on each one. For each desirable option, we work on the improvements as your budget permits.
This mode never stops. Once you have a custom database, ways to use it to improve your business processes abound.
Our team has refined its approach over many years. We have presented on our approach at the following professional developers' conferences:
- Software Development Best Practices, Boston
- Software Development West, Santa Clara
- World Congress of Business Analysts, Orlando
Our team's approach has enabled us to deliver high-quality results for dozens of projects for dozens of clients, including:
Please read about how we can help you through your company's
purchasing process. Or, contact us to discuss your project with an experienced software engineer.
- The U.S. Navy
- Gloria Vanderbilt